Before contacting the developer directly, please take your time to read through the available documentation and visit the FAQ section of the website.
- General inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales inquiries: email@example.com
How to report a bug?
Please make sure you read the changelog carefully before submitting a bug report as you may find it has already been reported and fixed.
In the bug report, include the following information:
1. Version of the program and OS you are using
2. Error messages you receive (if any)
3. Script that reproduces the bug (if any)
4. Screenshot if something is wrong with the user interface
You can contact the developer personally by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please use a reasonable subject and do not forget to include the program name)
NOTE: Advanced technical support is provided only to registered customers.