How to Contribute
We are happy to offer some of our products absolutely free of charge, so that everyone interested can afford to use them. Despite the fact that our freeware is of zero cost to users, it has been made with love and eagerness, with every single detail receiving special attention.
All our freeware products are adware free! Much effort was put into development to make them as fast and reliable as they are. We are very pleased with the results and we hope you enjoy them, too. If you want to make a donation and support our work, click the Donate button below:
Interested in helping in other ways? Great! Here are a couple of things you can do to get involved:
- Provide feedback. Help us to improve our products by sharing your ideas, suggesting new features, and reporting bugs (if any). We are always glad to hear from you. Use our software and tell us what you really think!
- Spread the word about our software. Discuss our tools on the relevant forum of your choice or bookmark the page in your favorite social network. Your promotion and partnership ideas are very welcome!
- Tell your friends. Let others know about this great piece of software you are using!
- Write a review on your blog. Tell your readers why you like our products and which of the features you find the most exciting and advantageous.
- Record a video tutorial. Make a short presentation describing the vast capabilities of our products. Share the video on YouTube or similar services.
- Help to improve the website and the documentation. If you see anything on this website that seems to be inaccurate, misleading or not functioning properly, please let us know.
- Translate into other languages. Help to translate our products into your native language or improve the existing translation.
Thank you very much!
- WinSnap - Create Superior Screenshots – Screen capture utility for everyday tasks
- WinCam - Lightning-Fast Screen Recording – Record screen and create video tutorials in minutes
- WindowSpace - Most Organized Workspace – Software for large monitors, widescreens and multi-monitor systems
- Hidden Start - Bypass UAC & Hide Console Windows – Run apps and batch files without a console window or UAC prompt
- Sticky Previews - Live Previews of Desktop Apps – Picture-in-Picture control for Windows 10/8/7
- Visual Subst - Mount Folders as Virtual Drives – Mount folders and network shares as virtual drives
- CloseAll - Close All Windows at Once – Close all windows with just a single click
- Alt-Tab Terminator - Switch Tasks and Manage Windows Faster – Enhanced Alt-Tab replacement for Windows 7/8/10
- Bad Application ;) – Emulate a bad application: hang process, crash, terminate Explorer