WinSnap v4.5.4 and v4.5.5 - Finally Multilingual!!!
I'm glad to announce that WinSnap is multilingual again. New language files are in XML format. You can not only translate UI but also resize some controls and dialogs if there is not enough space for translated option names.
Version 4.5.5 contains 3 languages: German, Korean and Russian. If you want to translate WinSnap into your native language, feel free to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask any questions you might have.
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.5 (April 22, 2015):
- New translations: German, Korean, Russian
- Fixed an issue with closing WinSnap when the hotkey error dialog is active
- Fixed several minor issues with translated dialogs and controls
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.4 (April 21, 2015):
- Multilingual User Interface (MUI) based on XML (ready for translation!)
- Added %IMGFILE% variable for custom tools
- Fixed an issue with auto-copying screenshots into clipboard
- Some minor UI improvements, changes to dialogs and controls
Download WinSnap (32-bit and 64-bit)