WinSnap v3.5 Beta 1 - Options Toolbar & Delayed Capture
The main new feature of WinSnap 3.5 should be the ability to capture native Aero shadows and transparencies. I have almost implemented this feature, but I need more time to test it before releasing to the public (it affects many of the core algorithms).
The first Beta doesn't include the ability to capture native Aero shadows, but there are a number of other features you may want to check out.
New Options Toolbar
Now you can quickly enable/disable the capture preferences: "Include mouse cursor", "Clear window background on Vista/7" and other.
You may want to enable a 5-second delay before taking snapshots of applications with pulldown menus (for example).
Here is a quick example (taken using the Application capture mode):
Popup Menus Of QT Applications
Here is a popup menu of VLC Media Player captured with WinSnap v3.5:
Updated Settings Dialog
Trial Reminder Dialog
In The Next Beta
Coming soon to Windows 7 PC's... ;)
Changelog for WinSnap v3.5.1 Beta:
- New options toolbar for quick access to capture preferences
- New feature: delayed capture (5 seconds before taking snapshot)
- Updated trial reminder and enter license key dialogs
- Added ability to capture popup menus of QT applications (Object mode)
- Several fixes and improvements on the region selection mode
- Region selection is now 2 pixels wide
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes