WinSnap v3.1.5 - Recommended Update
This is the first release of WinSnap in 2010. It supposedly addresses many issues of the previous versions, so I highly recommend to upgrade to this version as soon as possible.
New Translations - 32 Languages Now!
I'm very proud to let you know that WinSnap is translated into more than 32 world languages now. This version adds support for Armenian, Estonian, Persian and Vietnamese languages out of the box.
High DPI Mode - Fixes and Improvements
Before (old versions):
After (version 3.1.5):
Plus, there were a few issues with the settings dialogs - they are also fixed.
Print Images - Landscape Mode
Finally, WinSnap remembers the Page Orientation settings:
Automatic File Names - Reserved Characters
WinSnap now removes reserved characters (< > : " / \ | ? *) from filenames when using %TITLE% and %CLASS% variables. For example, the title below will be translated into "jawa.exe_4004 Properties.png":
Region Selection & Multiple Monitors
I have greatly improved the performance of the Region selection mode for multi-monitor systems - especially for 3 or more monitors.
Changelog for WinSnap v3.1.5:
- New translations: Armenian, Estonian, Persian, Vietnamese (32+ languages)
- Improved performance of the Region selection mode for multi-monitor systems
- Added a check of illegal characters in filenames when using %TITLE%, %CLASS%
- WinSnap now remembers the page orientation correctly when printing images
- Fixed capturing of maximized windows on XP (Window & Application mode)
- Fixed height of the menu bar in High-DPI mode on Vista and Windows 7
- Revised sizes of the Settings dialogs, buttons and controls
- Various other stability and performance improvements