This release of WindowSpace adds full support for Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit. No more issues with hotkey combinations and incorrect window placement!
Changelog for WindowSpace v2.6.0 (August 25, 2015):
- Added full support for Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Some default hotkey combinations were changed
- Fixed an issue with storing Win+[...]+Arrow Keys hotkeys
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 25-Aug-15 06:12
WinSnap now supports Windows 10 which means that it can automatically capture Windows 10 Aero and clear semi-transparent window backgrounds. Also this build contains 4 new languages.
If you want to translate WinSnap into your native language, feel free to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask any questions you might have.
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.6 (August 5, 2015):
- Support for Windows 10 (32- and 64-bit, Win10 Aero shadows, etc)
- New translations: Dutch, French, Simplified Chinese, Ukrainian
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 05-Aug-15 08:20
I'm glad to announce that WinSnap is multilingual again. New language files are in XML format. You can not only translate UI but also resize some controls and dialogs if there is not enough space for translated option names.
Version 4.5.5 contains 3 languages: German, Korean and Russian. If you want to translate WinSnap into your native language, feel free to contact me by email email@example.com and ask any questions you might have.
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.5 (April 22, 2015):
- New translations: German, Korean, Russian
- Fixed an issue with closing WinSnap when the hotkey error dialog is active
- Fixed several minor issues with translated dialogs and controls
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.4 (April 21, 2015):
- Multilingual User Interface (MUI) based on XML (ready for translation!)
- Added %IMGFILE% variable for custom tools
- Fixed an issue with auto-copying screenshots into clipboard
- Some minor UI improvements, changes to dialogs and controls
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 22-Apr-15 14:01
The new version of Sticky Previews adds support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Technical Preview. It also fixes several issues with high-DPI settings and blank desktop previews on Windows 8.
Changelog for Sticky Previews v1.7:
- Added support for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 TP
- Fixed several issues with per-monitor DPI settings
- Fixed an issue with blank desktop previews on Windows 8
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 22-Oct-14 06:55
A new version of WinSnap was released today. It contains an improved Auto-Copy feature and addresses several issues. From now, WinSnap will always copy the up-to-date version of your screenshot when you draw something on it and switch to another application window.
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.3 (June 30, 2014):
- Auto-Copy works more precisely now (when annotations change)
- Fixed issues with the Save As dialog and weird extensions (.com, .exe, etc)
- Fixed an issue that caused random crashes on checking updates
- Some other minor improvements and bug fixes
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 30-Jun-14 09:13
A new version of WinSnap has been released today. It adds the Highlight tool and contains several other minor tweaks, enhancements and performance optimizations.
Now you can easily highlight text and rectangular areas on your screenshots:
Small enhancements to Arrow and Pen tools:
For Pen, hold down CTRL or SHIFT:
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.2 (April 1, 2014):
- New Highlight tool to highlight text and rectangular areas on screenshots
- Hold down CTRL key to draw arrows perfectly at 0, 45 and 90 degrees
- Adjusted minimum height and width of the main window
- Fixed SHIFT + Number to select drawing tools
- Main window restores default size on DPI change
- Several performance optimizations for Colorize effects
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 01-Apr-14 02:39
I’ve found that when multitasking I’m often looking for a “Close all except this and this” feature for application windows – something very simple, but more advanced than “Close other tabs” in modern internet browsers. That’s why I decided to re-write my old CloseAll.
What can be easier than a task list with check boxes and OK button? Just select apps you want to close and click OK. It’s CloseAll v2.0:
From the main menu, you can enable “Small Icon” view:
Enable/disable sorting and grouping of tasks:
I don’t think that it requires any more explanation:
NOTE: In order to display information about UAC elevated processes on Windows Vista and above, CloseAll requires to be installed in the system %ProgramFiles% directory. Installer is provided, native 64-bit version of CloseAll is included in the download package.
Try it to see if it can save your time! It’s FREE.
Changelog for CloseAll v2.0 (March 15, 2014):
- New fully redesigned user interface
- Added installer and uninstaller for your convenience
- Full support for Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 15-Mar-14 05:05
This maintenance release of WindowSpace fixes several issues with unusual multi-monitor configurations and taskbar placement. It also adds full support for Windows 8.1 per-monitor DPI settings.
Changelog for WindowSpace v2.5.9 (March 6, 2014):
- Added full support for Windows 8.1 per-monitor DPI settings
- Fixed an issue with snapping when taskbar is placed on top
- Fixed several issues with unusual multi-monitor configurations
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 06-Mar-14 00:07
I’m happy to announce that WinSnap v4.5.1 is available for download. This version contains several UI enhancements and bug fixes as well. After releasing version 4.5 last week, I received a lot of emails about the removed Copy button. Now, Copy button is back as an option! You can show or hide it from the View menu:
You can show or hide the Save button the same way (as in previous versions, double-click on the Snapshot pane saves the image):
Or hide both buttons if you don’t need them:
The default font for Text objects is now set to “Segoe UI” on Windows Vista and above. Also, font name, size and style are now correctly restored after restart.
NOTE: WinSnap 4.5 is a free upgrade for all registered customers. If you experience any problems with activation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration information (name and email).
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.1 (February 24, 2014):
- Added optional “Copy Image” button to the Snapshot pane
- Added options to show/hide Copy and Save buttons (View menu)
- Added limited support for Windows 8.1 per-monitor DPI settings
- Default font for text objects is now set to “Segoe UI” on Vista and above
- Font name, text size and style are now saved and restored correctly
- Fixed an issue with capture options in the Settings dialog
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 24-Feb-14 02:21
After a long delay, the new version of WinSnap is ready to demonstrate you its all-new screen capture and image editing capabilities along with the classy and elegant interface. All of the new enhancements including presets and quick preferences, new drawing tools, improved support for the most recent Windows 8 Aero theme, various tweaks and fixes will facilitate your screen capture software experience further and beyond!
Get to Know the All-New WinSnap
Redesigned and updated user interface comes in 4 different styles (Black, Silver, Blue and System) and significantly improves the overall usability. Modernized editing and capture controls allow easier access to program options and tools, yet still keeping the UI simple and intuitive.
Now you can switch between native and custom shadow effects after capture. WinSnap automatically removes native Aero shadow and adds shadow effect of your choice (color, size, direction, opacity). Also WinSnap 4.5 introduces presets and quick preferences for shadow and other effects.
New "Pen" tool draws a smooth spline curve:
Please note that settings are reset to defaults if you install WinSnap 4.5 over a previous version. If you changed the default directory for your screenshots or other preferences, you have to do it again after installing this update.
Changelog for WinSnap v4.5.0 (February 17, 2014):
- New fully redesigned user interface and icons (4 styles, Black default)
- Added presets and quick preferences for shadow and other effects
- Added ability to switch between native and custom shadow effects
- Added "Center" direction for custom shadow effect
- Added "Pen" tool which draws a smooth spline curve
- Added "View" menu to customize UI appearance and style
- Added snapshot size info and current mouse position
- Improved support for Windows 8 Aero theme
- Fixed initial capture when running from Windows 8 Start Menu
- Settings are reset to defaults if you install 4.5 over a previous version
- Many other minor fixes, tweaks and enhancements
Posted by Alexander Avdonin on 17-Feb-14 00:40
Showing 1 - 10 of 111 Articles | Page 1 of 12