Bad Application ;)
This tool does nothing! It only emulates a bad application. BadApp allows you to change its process priority, start an endless loop (i.e. "hang" or stop responding) and crash its process. In addition, it can flash window and terminate the shell process - Windows Explorer.
BadApp is mainly used for testing purposes. I always test with it my system utilities which interact with other applications.
- WindowSpace - Most Organized Workspace – Software for large monitors, widescreens and multi-monitor systems
- Hidden Start - Run Apps In The Background – Run applications and batch files without a console window or UAC prompt
- Sticky Previews for Windows 7 and Vista – Picture-in-Picture control for Windows applications
- VistaSwitcher - Speed Up Windows Alt-Tab – Most elegant and powerful Alt-Tab replacement for Windows
Full source code is included with the compiled version!
- June 2, 2010 - Updated ReadMe file
- October 6, 2006 - Added "Crash" button
- January 9, 2006 - Initial release