WinSnap v2.0.2 released
A new minor version of WinSnap has been released today:
- Portable Edition (to run WinSnap from a USB stick).
- Restoring main window size and position now work correctly.
- Some issues on multi-monitor setup were fixed.
- Conflict with CursorXP (Multi-Object capture mode) was resolved.
- Unnecessary watermarks in trial mode were removed.
- Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
Since version 2.0 WinSnap is a shareware program and you must purchase a license if you wish to continue using it. Though, if you do not need new features, you may still use old version 1.1 which is completely free for personal use.